During the day, the CITGO sign is an impressive monument. Its bright colors are visible for miles around from its perch in Kenmore Square. And Red Sox fans can’t see past left field at Fenway Park without taking in this majestic sign.
In the Boston night is when the sign truly comes alive. It has been called the ‘crown jewel of Boston’ and surges in a hypnotic pattern of ruby red, blue and white neon. It illuminates and mesmerizes in a steady rhythm and dance.
I feel like maybe we’re going a little overboard with the description here.
- wolftherover reblogged this from drunkonpurpose and added:
- upyourallee reblogged this from drunkonpurpose
- drunkonpurpose likes this
- huskerdont reblogged this from drunkonpurpose and added:
- seppin likes this
- queen-of-evrything likes this